Subject : Cockburn School
Specialities : Dance
What do you enjoy most about teaching?
- I am passionate about working with young people and inspiring them about dance.
- I enjoy that every day is different and brings new exciting challenges.
- I enjoy working in a fast paced environment in which students and staff are working towards one common goal.
What is your top tip for new trainees?
- Develop your subject knowledge by reading about, watching and participating in as many dance activities as possible.
Why should trainees choose your subject?
- Dance develops creativity, confidence and communication skills.
- It provides you with the opportunity to inspire students to express themselves in new and exciting ways, whilst focussing on their health, fitness and well-being.