Leeds SCITT would like to share this exciting opportunity with you. This year our Lead School for English and Maths St Mary’s Menston, are hosting the Leeds SCITT Initial Teacher Training Experience Day on the 15th May 2019
A brief description of the day…
– Meet the Leeds SCITT Deputy Director and other key members of the SCITT team.
– Speak with pupils about their work on the subject you would like to teach.
– Have lunch with current trainees embarking on the final stages of their PGCE course.
– Experience a professional studies session.
– Have the opportunity to observe excellent practitioners in your subject.
– Learn more about what you will be doing if you pursue a place on the Leeds SCITT course.
– Become acquainted with other trainee teachers embarking on the course in September, reducing some of the first day anxieties, by making connections and forming friendships.
In fact, all the elements of the SCITT course in one day!
The day runs from 08:30 until 14:00 at St Mary’s Menston and lunch and refreshments will be provided.
For more information or to confirm your attendance (by the 6th May), please email email@example.com
Ready to apply for a course with us? Visit our How to Apply section for what to do nextHow to apply